Thursday, 5 December 2013

christmas cookie tag - recipe #3 by Daisy

Pecan Sandies


Daisy has gone the extra mile and posted 2 versions of her cookie recipe today – one that is gluten, dairy, soy and egg free, adapted for families living with allergies, and a conventional version for everyone else. Thank you, Daisy! Visit Daisy’s blog, Maple Hill 101 today for her delicious recipe. I wonder. Will it be my turn tomorrow? 

Yesterday was Homemade Living Wednesday. I was so busy getting ready for an activity at my house that I plum forgot! Click on over to see what TammyJackie and Mary have been doing. 

6 comments:

  1. You are making me want to bake cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you not want to? Hmm...well, if you decide that you do, these recipes have been tried and tested by real families so I'm sure they'll be good. :-)

      Delete
  2. For an allergy free cookie, those look so delicate and good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - like they would melt in your mouth, right?

      Delete
  3. Oh I am going to hop over to see:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look absolutely amazing! I love snickerdoodle cookies - thank you :)

    cakerecipes

    ReplyDelete

Comment