Monday, 2 December 2013

cookie tag - recipe #1 by Jackie



Cranberry-orange Pinwheel Cookies


The game of cookie tag has begun and Jackie is ‘it’! Head on over to her website, Born Ambitious. Born Imaginative for the first recipe in our game. CRANBERRY-ORANGE PINWHEELS m-m-m. I wonder who will be tagged next?

I have a Christmas Cookie Tag board set up for those who follow me on Pinterest. I'll be pinning all these fabulous treats for us each day they are published. Oh, my! What sweet goodness awaits! My mouth is watering already. 

3 comments:

  1. I mentioned to Jackie just how handy it is to have these recipes at my figer tips just before Christmas. Thank you all. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They sure do look yummy! There will be more recipes for the next 3 weeks so come back often. :-)

      Delete

Comment