Thursday, 13 March 2014

a breather

Friends, I’m writing today to say that for personal reasons I am taking a break from blogging. It's one of my favourite things in the world to do, but I need a breather. I’ll be using the time away from writing to process some things.


It’s been a struggle at times these past few months to stay focused on what I want to do for you here on this blog. There have been some really wonderful people who have helped me stay focused, and I am grateful to you, but I need to have a little rest and time to figure a few things out.

If you need to get in touch with me my email is Sue at thelittleacrethatcould(at)Hotmail(dot)com. 

14 comments:

  1. Be well, my friend and know that we wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue I understand take some time to yourself but know your posts will be missed. Take care of you. My email is still the same if you need something. HUGS HUGS B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, Take Care!
    Good luck with your sewing projects, I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a break can be the best thing ever. I hope all is well - you will be missed during your hiatus. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss your posts, but do what is best for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take time to take care of yourself. I have MS too and sometimes saying "no" is the best thing for our health.

    ReplyDelete
  8. honey - you take whatever time you need! we'll all be waiting for your return, when you are ready to return. you have a fabulous blog, full of inspiration, full of information and full of awesome pics! you'll be sorely missed while away....but we can all wait. for when you are ready. much love to you and my favourite super hero - The RenoMan!!!!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care of yourself, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little media fast is good for the soul. You will be missed (I read, but don't often comment) but we will be here when you are ready to return.

    I too am learning to take better care of myself. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your voice will be missed. Take the time you need, but please come back when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know how I missed this post. You will be missed. I certainly do understand! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your posts will be missed, even if with life's schedule I can't always visit regularly, or comment. Your work is creative, your photos beautiful, as is your spirit. Take the time you need. We'll all be back.

    ReplyDelete

Comment